PDA

View Full Version : Did someone ask for EZ stickers?

whitejacket
04-15-2011, 12:56 AM
I just spent less than an hour working with Photoshop and came up with these unofficial Eurekazone stickers. Nothing too fancy. These are for everyone here to download and print to make your own stickers. Now go print some off and stick them on anything you can find (as long as its legal :)). I just realized I should have made some for the Track Saw Forum or some with the web address.....well maybe another night. Enjoy!

Joe

Burt
04-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Joe,

I believe it was Schultz - Andy - That asked about the stickers.

Thanks for making them.

Burt

bigjohn1
04-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Looks good now I need to find what sticker paper works best.

martin f
04-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Looks good now I need to find what sticker paper works best.

Let me know which company you decide to go with - I'll buy shares :D

Martin
(just kidding with you BJ)

bigjohn1
04-15-2011, 04:07 PM
So that means there would be a lot of Eurekazone out there lol.
It's been a long time since I used lables or asnything like that not even sure where to get them now Avery I guess.

whitejacket
04-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I found a couple things on Amazon that could work. The best would be the adhesive vinyl paper. There are a few brands and I think Avery makes some. Most come to about $1.00 per 8.5 x 11 sheet. Another option is Cafe Press where you can upload any image and have them printed. You not only can design and print your own stickers but can do T-shirts, mugs, etc.. My friend and I had (and may still have) a Cafe Press store for our electronic music band. However their items can be a little pricey (but that goes with print-on-demand).

Joe

Dino
04-15-2011, 04:33 PM
old but good...I think.

bigjohn1
04-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Sounds great WJ will have a look

bigjohn1
04-15-2011, 05:07 PM
old but good...I think.

If we can use that one great Dino but its a little small I tried to make it larger but it just gets blured.

toollovingschultz
04-15-2011, 10:18 PM
I just spent less than an hour working with Photoshop and came up with these unofficial Eurekazone stickers. Nothing too fancy. These are for everyone here to download and print to make your own stickers. Now go print some off and stick them on anything you can find (as long as its legal :)). I just realized I should have made some for the Track Saw Forum or some with the web address.....well maybe another night. Enjoy!

Joe

Thanks Joe now iI have to figure out how to print them.
Andy

toollovingschultz
04-15-2011, 10:21 PM
old but good...I think.

Dino it does have appeal but you don't offer them so how do we get a image we can print? I think you should send a sticker with every order. Then we would be your advertising. A t shirt with every order over $200.
Andy

whitejacket
04-15-2011, 10:56 PM
I will take the small graphic Dino posted and go into Photoshop and do my best to recreate it. Unless Dino or Dik have a larger file laying around on a hard drive somewhere.

Joe

toollovingschultz
04-16-2011, 09:53 PM
I will take the small graphic Dino posted and go into Photoshop and do my best to recreate it. Unless Dino or Dik have a larger file laying around on a hard drive somewhere.

Joe

Thanks Joe that would be great.

Randal Stevenson
04-16-2011, 10:03 PM

Joe

Since Dino appears to have no problems with this, and many of us would like to say BTBT and have the T shirt, please make it large enough, we can make a t shirt iron on.

THANK YOU!:)

bigjohn1
04-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Ok great Joe would be nice.
dang thing is small.

whitejacket
04-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Well here it is...the original logo is redone. Thanks Dino for posting the image (however tiny it was).

Randal, I made the image 6in x 6in so that should work pretty good for a T-shirt. Let me know if you need it bigger.

I need to make me some T-shirts and stickers now.

Joe

bigjohn1
04-17-2011, 01:39 AM
Awsome job thatnks will see in I can get some tees printed