View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 03:41 PM

I have the original 90-degree only EZ Smart Square too. Attached are the instructions PDF files that I had downloaded.

When my son had decided to build bat houses for the local park district as part of his Boy Scout Eagle project I used this thing to cut what seemed like thousands of scoring cuts on the interior surfaces of the plywood panels - so the little bat feet can grab onto the surfaces. I didn't let the boys do it because it was so tedious I was afraid that they'd do something dangerous in their boredom induced stupor.

I really like the EZ Smart Square, but depending on my mood I can use or leave off the handle. Sometimes I think it just gets in the way.

I used a 25" length of rail with the Square, but today I think that's a tad short for my ongoing needs. I think a 36" rail would do better, leaving room for a "landing pad" for starting the cut and enough length for cutting 20-something inch panels.

BTW, the boys did all the other cuts, construction, and installation, and the boxes are now home for hundreds of happy little critters.

Ken
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EZ Smart Square Instructions.pdf (179.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf EZ Smart Square Squaring Instructions.pdf (340.4 KB, 86 views)