The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Unclassified Ads

Old 04-11-2019, 01:24 PM

Default EZ-1 for sale. NOTE: no longer available.

Time to downscale......

EZ-1 for sale. $600
This model is a previous version w/the beam running down the middle. Personally, I prefer this setup, especially when semi-permanently mounted on a cabinet (like in the pic). Fast and accurate set-ups for almost any procedure you'd want to perform.
Comes with the 72" track, as well as the 4 SMEs for the legs, should you want to go that route. For whoever buys the EZ-1, I'll also throw in a base-modified Ridgid saw. The modified base allows same-cutline while on the EZ tracks. This was the prototype that worked well enough for sheet-goods, that I never continued refining it- I'll let the next owner do that. (I got it w/in <1/64" accuracy.)

I also have lots of EZ extrusions for sale (I think I have some of every profile); plus, bit-'n-bobs of hdpe in different thicknesses that I'll throw in for free if you buy something. Plus, gidgets, gadgets, and misc. EZ-related experiments and stuff- some of which I've posted on the forum.

I'm in Lexington, Ky, and would rather not ship- but will, if required, at the purchaser's expense. This EZ-1 is currently dismantled and bundled together, ready for transport.
Catch me on my yahoo. com mail, which is bumpnstump at, etc., or, try the EZ personal messaging.
Thanks!
Rick
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3678.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	7468  

Last edited by bumpnstump; 04-28-2019 at 09:30 PM.