The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Package design advice

Old 11-19-2016, 09:36 AM

Default EZ Jouryman

Ddoes anyone know exactly what is included with the jouryman? Pictures show bridge and clamps. Any stop included? Thinking of ordering but can not find instrructions to see what is all included.thanks!
Old 11-19-2016, 12:36 PM
Master Carpenter

Hi siebolt.
I'm sure the journeyman comes ready and complete.
We will fix the content asap.
thanks
dino
Old 11-19-2016, 04:20 PM

Default I have both

Siebolt: I have both the EZ1 and the Journeyman. The Journeyman is complete. Not sure about the clamps but I think the Journeyman is a great way to get really up and going in the EZ system.

I have no reservations about recommending any EZ tool-- I am not an employee of EurekaZone. I must add that you need to be prepared to challenge your thinking and understand that there is a learning curve. You will need to be aware that the Journeyman is truly portable by design and the EZ1 can be moved relatively easy, but not like the Jouneyman. You can carry the Journeyman into a room and build nice cabinets on site. Yes the EZ1 can do the same BUT the footprint is much larger and heavier with the EZ1. AI just installed the folding legs retrofit on my EZ1 so that helps a lot, but if space is limited, you have to pack it upstairs, go with the Journeyman. I have no reservations at all recommending the Journeyman. If your working methods need more clamping or stops you can add more relatively easy at low cost. You may want to route dadoes or rabbets, the Journeyman can handle the SSRK just like the EZ1. My son the carpenter hated routers, now he is using the SSRK on a Journeyman and wondering where the router has been all his life! I had to fight like crazy to get my son to even look at the EZ system and now he is getting fully immersed in EZ. He even sold his panel saw. I say all of this so you are mentally prepared. There is a learning curve! However you will love the system, if you stick with it and realize that safe production methods and Dino's "dead wood concept" demand different approaches to the task at hand. You will also have this forum of great folks to draw from. Many members will have tackled the same problem or something similar. Welcome to EZ!
I hope that helps,
Old 11-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siebold_bryon View Post
Ddoes anyone know exactly what is included with the jouryman? Pictures show bridge and clamps. Any stop included? Thinking of ordering but can not find instrructions to see what is all included.thanks!
a typo...judge, lawyers, court...and wasted time.
rx
Old 11-20-2016, 11:43 AM

Default Stops included

Siebold: I did a review on the Journeyman when it came out and I got mine. I did not make note at the time,but the photos I included show stops in the bag. Do a search on "Folding MFT legs" or look up my posts and the thread will list "Folding MFT legs." About the 2nd page in you will see my post about Journeyman. I include lots of photos and my experiences with set up and first impressions with the product.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:45 PM

Here you go.
http://www.tracksawforum.com/showthr...ng+legs&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by philb View Post
Siebold: I did a review on the Journeyman when it came out and I got mine. I did not make note at the time,but the photos I included show stops in the bag. Do a search on "Folding MFT legs" or look up my posts and the thread will list "Folding MFT legs." About the 2nd page in you will see my post about Journeyman. I include lots of photos and my experiences with set up and first impressions with the product.

Tags
folding, jouryman, legs