The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Forum

Old 08-09-2011, 09:28 PM

Default No customer service post

Thanks Dik the new arrangement is much appreciated.
Andy
Old 08-09-2011, 10:48 PM

Default All customer service?

Dik, will you be deleting all of the prior customer service comments? If so, does the same rule apply to the positive comments about customer service? In for a penny, in for a pound.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:55 PM

I do not intend to delete comments positive or negative about customer service, just those posts that are an attempt to circumvent the provided customer support channels. Complaining that Dino does not answer e-mail or the phone is, in my mind, not the same as trying to work out a specific service issue.

Dik Harrison
Former Consultant to EurekaZone

Blog
YouTube
SketchUp Models
Old 08-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Master Carpenter

Dik,
The e-mail problems can be handled with a follow up call.
Not by posting in the forum and force me to try to find re-derected e-mails or
as we saw latetly emails send to a non eurekazone email address.

I soft deleted one post only to see it in google.
People read the first two lines and they may think that I dont issue a refund when the proof provided tells otherwise. but who is going to see all the posts?

I have my plate full running eurekazone and I don't need to be bug down trying to find and provide proofs because someone feels like posting his version of the truth here...

Amazing that a full day goes by without any problems on the phones
( we do answer our phones and we pay the bill ) and no one problem with incoming e-mails only to visit the forum to see one or two.

We go out of our way to provide the best possible customer service that counts to us.
Today we shipped $3K on free upgrades and we need to have a clear mind to continue doing our best to serve all our customers.
I don't think I have to answer any customer service issues in this forum.

hard enough to do what we do, Using the forum as an additional problem is simply not needed.

thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------
Our emails:
ezsmart@gmail.com
cs@eurekazone.com
via the contact at the site.

our phone:
908-222-7557
my cell:
732-259-9984

Only after using the above numbers and emails and don't receive an answer
or find someone to talk you can try one more time before posting here?
after all, we're not robots and things go wrong with typing and sending emails some times.
----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Dino; 08-10-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:20 AM

The "Contact Us" link that is on the main website (not the forum) does that feed into one of the mailboxes you listed on your last post? When I first found the EZ website I used that form a couple times and never got a response. If those don't get answered, then that should be replaced with the info in your last post.

This is what I mean:

http://eurekazone.com/content/contact-us-0
Old 08-10-2011, 11:55 AM

Default Best Guess.

I suspect there are different emails for different functions this is how online stores operate almost everywhere.

The problem is the spammers, and hackers. Pure jackasses that want to destroy everyone of our tools and lives. I administer one forum that is not even active and it gets hit at least 3 times a day, someone wanting to get in and cause some sort of calamity. I would bet that the EZ store and forum get hundreds of spam hits a day. Sorting through those emails is an all manual job. Mistakes do happen. My guess is that nothing will be perfect. Every tool we make, "they" hack or manipulate for their own disgusting purposes. Those emails that Dino posted, may be the ones that are on the site, but responses are still -- in all probability -- manually sorted, to get the hackers and spammers out.

BTW: I am nearly deaf on the phone (cancer treatments) but I have called on occasion since 2007 and never had a problem getting through.

Phil
Old 08-10-2011, 12:12 PM

I will say ever time I called Dino was there even on a Sunday. I dont like phones and will only phone If I have to really bad. I think its because when I was in the bakery business we had 3 line and they rang ever friggin 15 seconds so I hate phones lol.

Now with Emails and I know this is tough some get answered some don't hard to weed out what one to return I'm sure. Not sure how Dino gets any work done like he does with all the customer service in his hands also.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn1 View Post
I will say ever time I called Dino was there even on a Sunday. .
I'll say that there was once that Dino ask me to call back at a later time, and I was happy to do so. But I have always got an answer!