The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > EurekaZone Forum > EZ Auctions

Old 08-15-2012, 05:59 PM

Default Regulars

There are regular guys that post on a weekly time frame for sure with helpful info and even sometimes just to stir things up but at least there here and looking in on a regular bases.

I thank all of you for you help.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpnstump View Post
Dino, this is a bit tough (impossible, really). I can't think of any of the posters on here who haven't enriched my EZ experience; whether they've posted only once, or several times daily.
At the least, tho, for me, it's a shoo-in for guys like Dik, Burt, Big John, Bruce H., Andy, Sean, Ivanhoe, Dino, all the Chris's, the crew from down-under, Tom Gensmer, Jswingchun, Philphoto, Sawdust57, and the many others whose names I am forgetting at the moment.
Perhaps, since there are surely more than 10, you could put all of the nominated/potential names in a hat and draw out the lucky winners?
Thanks for your ongoing efforts on our behalf,
Rick
Rick,
Thanks for the vote! In another post I said I wanted in on the list. Just make me a member of the club (Tool-Sick), and send my free UEG to someone who has more or as much EZ Enthusiasm than me. I'll stop by the EZ Shop and buy one, or buy the missing parts and build one. I'm catching up to Burt on aluminum! I nominate Katie(GoBlu)!

Bruce H. (EZ Thief)
EZ One PBB, 27" Ripsizer, Cabinetmaker w/extra repeater, PBB to STK, STK, Dual SSRK w/stops, SRK, 1-72" EZ Track, 2-50" EZ Tracks, 36", 24" EZ Tracks, EZ Miter Square w/Handle, 2 Sets Smart Clamps w/upgrade, Long Smart Clamps, Makita 5008 MGA CS w/dust collector and shield, Hilti WSC 267-E, DIY SPK and a UEG.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:56 PM

I nominate Rick ("bumpnstump") and Burt.

"Don't sweat the petty things,
and don't pet the sweaty things!"
Old 08-15-2012, 08:50 PM

Dino,

If you can figure it out, I nominate the top 10 posters since the beginning of the year. If you can't narrow by date, then the 10 ten posters period.

Roy
Old 08-15-2012, 09:08 PM

Dino that is very generous of you. Good luck deciding. Burt is a no brainer, Rick"bumpnstump" sean because we don't need anyone feeling like a negative number, Big John so he can collect another tool, Philphoto, jschwing, Tom Gesmer where has he been lately?, sawdust 57
Old 08-15-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toollovingschultz View Post
Dino that is very generous of you. Good luck deciding. Burt is a no brainer, Rick"bumpnstump" sean because we don't need anyone feeling like a negative number, Big John so he can collect another tool, Philphoto, jschwing, Tom Gesmer where has he been lately?, sawdust 57
Burt probably already has three, not fair!!

Bruce H. (EZ Thief)
EZ One PBB, 27" Ripsizer, Cabinetmaker w/extra repeater, PBB to STK, STK, Dual SSRK w/stops, SRK, 1-72" EZ Track, 2-50" EZ Tracks, 36", 24" EZ Tracks, EZ Miter Square w/Handle, 2 Sets Smart Clamps w/upgrade, Long Smart Clamps, Makita 5008 MGA CS w/dust collector and shield, Hilti WSC 267-E, DIY SPK and a UEG.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:09 PM

I'm sure Burt and Dik have all the parts they need to make one up for sure.
I would have to say bumper has come up with some great ideas for the newer of the EZ guys. Time flies almost two years here now.

I can tell you guys living in Canada cuts down the amount I would have buy now because of the shipping the only time is when a sale is on and the 30% pays the shipping cost. So thats regular price with free shipping kinda thing.

I hope to make some things not just buy tools but its hard without to mutch space to put what ever you make.

Speakers and road cases would be fine only because they can be sold and make room for the next job. I do also like the wood games and toys for the kids but even those you can fine now in discount stores. Look at all the wood ornaments and bird house for next to nothing now at the dollar stores.

I must say Dino has been good to the EZ guys and at one time he spent 100,000 to get upgrades to the EZ guys with shipping dang who else would do that now we get at a discounted price and thats mutch better for both sides.

Have not heard very mutch of late by Radal or Sean hope there still about they also had some good slants on things at times with lots of knowledge there.

Phil has filled in for Dik and is doing a fine job always about here some place. Some other support with manuals and so on not sure of there names because thats a bad area for me names and titles for years.

Last edited by bigjohn1; 08-15-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:51 PM

Thanks, Bruce, for the vote, but I'm too new to woodworking and EZ and have not contributed much, so don't think I should qualify. Plus, as I read the beginning I was going to say "EZ Thief" for my nomination . Also those others already mentioned.

Also, I've gotten way more EZ stuff than I expected, since I've asked for $ toward tools for all gifts like mothers day, birthday, etc. I've been able to get some of the Ocala sale stuff. Dino was just great in helping me put together an EZ one instead of the various parts I ordered during the Feb/March sale.

I am constantly amazed at the contributions of so many of the regular posters here, really spectacular. I'm also amazed at Dino and his business model. It really is the right model, I believe ahead of its time by light years.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Moderator - Cabinet Making

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhough56 View Post
Burt probably already has three, not fair!!
Now Bruce, Play Nice!!!

Burt
Old 08-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_okc View Post
Dino,

If you can figure it out, I nominate the top 10 posters since the beginning of the year. If you can't narrow by date, then the 10 ten posters period.

Roy
Only one Big Problem?
Big John?

try to stop him now...

Roy, VERY BAD IDEA.