The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Forum

Old 11-14-2015, 05:49 AM

Default Email from Eurekazone to forum members

A sign of good things to come (finally!)

An email that I just got from Eurekazone:

Hi Folks,

We hope all is well with you and your family! This is our first newsletter sent from our web host and thought we should let you know that we really appreciate your participation in the Track Saw Forum and emailing us your pictures and projects. We've been busy behind the scenes working on some new and exciting tools. One of which we introduced earlier this summer...The EZ1 MAX. It has been well received and we thank those early adopters and appreciate their feedback on improvements and desires.

A lot of you have requested and we are currently working on a long overdue folding leg design for the EZ1 and are about 60% completed...still some minor engineering details to work out. We are also working on two additional work table offerings...EZMini and an EZ1 with shorter folding legs that can be easily carried to/from a work site or placed on the wall when not in use. It would be great to get some feedback on what you would like us to build or improve on!

There are a few more items we will be introducing in the next few weeks as well...such as our T-type track to help you expand your system and some nice corner brackets that will attach to the EZ1. We'll be sure to keep you updated.

If you happen to stop by our website be sure to take advantage of our 15% off site-wide sale starting today and be on the look-out for some awesome package savings during our Black Friday sales event which starts this Tuesday the 17th!

Happy woodworking and keep the sawdust flying!

Kind regards,

The Eurekazone Team!
Old 11-14-2015, 12:52 PM

Gee, I didn't get an email. They must not like me
Old 11-14-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean9c View Post
Gee, I didn't get an email. They must not like me
Aww..... Sean....... the rest of us still tolerate.... er..... love you...... LOL
Hey, I know the feeling- I didn't get one either. I'm guessing they are waiting till last to send it to the curmudgeons...... heh-heh......

Well, good news re. the 'mini-EZ' from Eurekazone! I am right in the middle of designing/building my own mini-PBB. (I guess great minds think alike, eh?..... ) Main table top is 17" x 21"; slide-in modules increase the length to be able to cut 48"+; slide-in modules can also be attached to make a "U"-table/"T"-table/"Z"-table (I actually use these features on my larger PBB. Often, creating a "U" shape and mounting the bridges on the legs of the U creates an 'open-top'- handy); modified bridges allow them to slide from side to side, if needed, and still remain in correct position to the table top; plus, they are quick-remove/quick-install; angle cuts are quickly set up; very light weight; sliding outriggers will allow for wider material support (I'll have to incorporate those later, since I'm under the gun to get this functional by T'giving); etc., etc.
Maybe after I get this finished, I'll start another thread. I've included pics of the unfinished product.

Regardless, glad to see Eurekazone moving forward!!
Rick
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mini-PBB - 1.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	6728   Click image for larger version

Name:	mini-PBB - 2.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	6729   Click image for larger version

Name:	mini-PBB - 3.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	6730   Click image for larger version

Name:	mini-PBB - 4.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	6731   Click image for larger version

Name:	mini-PBB - 5.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	6732  

Old 11-20-2015, 10:01 PM

Default No email for me.... :(

Nice job Rick! I always enjoy your ideas and EZ modifications.

Jeff
Old 11-20-2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Freelove View Post
Nice job Rick! I always enjoy your ideas and EZ modifications.

Jeff
Thanks, Jeff! Hope things are going well with you; been making any sawdust lately?
Rick
Old 11-26-2015, 08:10 PM

Good to hear that they're working on some portable tables. Wish I had received the email. Been fretting over a portable design for weeks. Looked at Benchmark, Walko, Vika, and Festool for ideas and inspiration. The EZ DIY MFT is my overall favorite for a work surface and I'm leaning heavily toward a Centipede sawhorse for a stand. Why this combination? It would be strong but light weight, simple to set up, would be a saw table, clamp table, and assembly table, and, last but not least, is the most affordable.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:20 PM

I like Rick's idea better but anyone remember the mini-PBB: