The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Material Support Systems

Old 06-15-2016, 12:02 AM

Default Product release coming this week!

The EZ1 Folding Legs Conversion Kit new product release is coming this week. I have been advised the retrofit product will be posted for sale in the EurekaZone store, sometime Thursday or Friday. I am also permitted give early posting, that the retrofit instruction video will be YouTube available Thursday or Friday. The video should be able to answer your questions as to construction and operation. The written instructions (in the process as well) will be available soon after. I have not been given the final price but from what I know it should be affordable for most EZ1 owners. I am well aware that affordable is a highly subjective term, thus I am reluctant to post any price not released by management.

-- as promised--
NO MORE FANTASIES, OR SWAMP GAS! I will only pass on what I know and when to realistically expect the product.

There are exciting things ahead!
Old 06-25-2016, 05:56 AM

Default The Folding Legs Retrofit Kit is Posted For Sale!

It is here as promised. A week longer than expected due to technical video troubles. I think this is a sign of good things. First the product was not posted for sale until all the support items were in place, and the inventory was filled, and drum roll! -- the product technical issues were worked out.

You can probably find the answer to all of your technical questions on the YouTube installation video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_DAv_6AirM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqkSbBEVGDU

You can get the price and ordering information at --
http://www.eurekazone.com/product_p/ez1flkit.htm

If you still have questions,feel free to post them here and I will get an answer. If you have a question then others may have the same question as well and this forum is a great place to share and post answers.

I have the folding legs for my Journeyman and really like them. I like the angle and spread of the legs most of all. I may be wrong but the legs feel more stable to me. The older style straight up and down never felt or acted natural. Might be me that is the problem there.

Last edited by philb; 06-25-2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Missed link
Old 10-25-2016, 12:05 PM

Default any update on EZ1 folding leg version?

I think my posts were going unanswered because I did not post them to this forum.....my bad.

Do you have any updates on the release of the folding leg version of the EZ1?

I would prefer to purchase an EZ1 with folding legs from the factory, rather than installing the folding leg conversion kit. (the idea of an upgraded squaring rod sounds great too)

I really want an EZ1 but am holding off until the new version is available.
thanks,
Jim
Old 10-25-2016, 02:31 PM

Why not email EZ and ask them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMac View Post
I think my posts were going unanswered because I did not post them to this forum.....my bad.

Do you have any updates on the release of the folding leg version of the EZ1?

I would prefer to purchase an EZ1 with folding legs from the factory, rather than installing the folding leg conversion kit. (the idea of an upgraded squaring rod sounds great too)

I really want an EZ1 but am holding off until the new version is available.
thanks,
Jim