The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Package design advice

Old 11-16-2016, 04:23 PM

Seems to me that if you decided not to communicate with your supporters it means you don't care about them. How many years has it been where we hear indirectly that there is this or that new group running EZ that's going to make it all better and they'll have wonderful new products? I've not noticed much of a change.
I also don't understand what this Open Architecture is about. The seamless market standards and practices thing doesn't sound right. The only Open whatever EZ can do is between it's own products. But I thought it had that anyway revolving around the EZ connector profile.
The decision to use black anodize on their T-track is interesting. You don't see Festool coming out with a tool that's not green or a Makita that's not blue. Makes me wonder if EZ is going to switch to black anodize as part of some corporate reinventing scheme. It'll be interesting to see.
Old 11-16-2016, 04:25 PM

Phil,

Keep on keeping on!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that your experience and input on this forum is both appreciated and valuable.

As the old saying goes: "There is no such thing as bad press." Anything you can do to draw attention to EZ is an opportunity to let the products speak for themselves.
Old 11-16-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracedfar View Post
Phil,

Keep on keeping on!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that your experience and input on this forum is both appreciated and valuable.

As the old saying goes: "There is no such thing as bad press." Anything you can do to draw attention to EZ is an opportunity to let the products speak for themselves.
I heartily agree!! Thanks to all of you who take time to post to this forum. I am a woodworking neophyte and circular saw phobic. I do the best I can and learn LOTS from you all.

Also, Kudos to Dino and all the folks at Eurekazone for giving me a system that allows me to cut plywood. Before I found these tracks I had lowered myself to using either a jig saw or a hand saw ... I was at rock bottom with just a sliding compound miter saw to cut wood.

Ken K.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:02 PM

Default Thanks!

I sure appreciate the kind words. Seems like I mess things up more than help, when helpful comments are all I hope to make. Seems like there are 50 different ways to interpret what I write.

Still -- I do thank you for the encouragement.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:27 PM

Default Trying to fix it!

Sean9c: I really do understand your sentiments. Those are issues I agree need to be corrected. There are things going on in every business that those on the outside do not know about. I am not in the inner circle, and glad about it. I do know that changes do not come easy, and there are things that can always be improved. I do not know what all is being done. I do know that I love the EZ products and I really want the products to succeed. I have taken heat and written abuse like you would not believe. Still I have a debt of gratitude that is personal. I will help when and where I can. Some day I will not be needed at all and corporate communications will be good. Until then . . .

BTW: Not all results are the lack of concern -- money limits, priority established by shareholders, legal requirements, and more can structure the behavior of a team. The team and the captain all want to win just something beyond their desire calls the plays.
Just my limited humble opinions here.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:05 PM

Default Thanks

Phil, thanks for keeping this forum alive. Many of us look forward to the creativity that EZ enables. Your efforts make that possible.

As far as Eurekazone, I formally invite them to join the forum. Utilize postings to announce new products to qualified customers. That would be us, forum members that have already switched to EZ and the deadwood concept. Heck we might even buy, figure off the best way to use the new EZ stuff, and be a resource for new customers!

OR

Eurekazone can put it on a shelf at a retail store and try to sell it to unqualified prospects (marketing term) and hope for the best.