The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Rant, Rate, Rave & Review

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2015, 11:16 PM
Mike Goetzke Mike Goetzke is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 649
Default Bad Potential Sales Experience

EZ Bench Clamps

I haven't bought from EZ since Dino left. Really no reason to I have about everything he offered. I saw the bench clamps were on sale and I had a 10% coupon so I thought I'd bite on a package of four 6" clamps. They came to I think $63 until I added shipping of $20! I e-mailed asking if they had less expensive way to ship but no response. So I called today and was told shipping is based on cost and they don't make money on shipping...WHAT! Claimed they needed to talk to the general manager to see if shipping could be reduced - no call back all day. Just for grins I looked at the site this evening and noticed they no longer offer the four pack of 6" clamps I wanted - I'll bet they noticed afer I called that it was the best deal and removed they.

Back to no reason to buy again - heck I don't even use anti-chip strips anymore.

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-28-2015, 05:54 PM
Dino Dino is offline
Master Carpenter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edison NJ
Posts: 5,090
Default

Mike,
The office is going over your order.
keep in mind that shipping defaults and ways are not an ez thing to fix.
Do you use your coupon?
The clamps was never removed from the sale.
maybe you're confusing the 3" for the 6"
In any case I (we) want to assure you and all ez customers that ez will never use shipping
to make money from anyone.
Actually we have an overall loss in shipping like any other small company.

As always we will get to the bottom of this.
tx
d
__________________
ycf dino
eurekazone.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-19-2015, 08:42 AM
PCovington PCovington is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Default Do they ever answer emails?

I am interested in purchasing an EZ One system, but had a few questions. Eurekazone does not seem to answer email inquiries. I have had no response. It makes me wonder about after sales support.

Phil
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-19-2015, 11:36 AM
Dino Dino is offline
Master Carpenter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edison NJ
Posts: 5,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCovington View Post
I am interested in purchasing an EZ One system, but had a few questions. Eurekazone does not seem to answer email inquiries. I have had no response. It makes me wonder about after sales support.

Phil
Hi Phil.
What email you use?
Do you receive a ticket number ?

Thanks and don't worry about after sales support.
Recently we had few changes in the office and ....no excuses.


EDIT. I found your ticket. It was marked closed by mistake.
I just send you a reply.

thanks
dino
__________________
ycf dino
eurekazone.

Last edited by Dino; 09-19-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-19-2015, 12:23 PM
PCovington PCovington is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Hi Phil.
What email you use?
Do you receive a ticket number ?

Thanks and don't worry about after sales support.
Recently we had few changes in the office and ....no excuses.


EDIT. I found your ticket. It was marked closed by mistake.
I just send you a reply.

thanks
dino
Hi Dino,

Thanks for the quick reply. I sent a couple of emails about a week or so ago from a different email account (from @msn.com). Maybe they got marked as spam. I am glad the email I sent yesterday from my gmail account got through. I will use that from now on.

Regards,
Phil
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2015, 10:13 AM
Mike Goetzke Mike Goetzke is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Mike,
The office is going over your order.
keep in mind that shipping defaults and ways are not an ez thing to fix.
Do you use your coupon?
The clamps was never removed from the sale.
maybe you're confusing the 3" for the 6"
In any case I (we) want to assure you and all ez customers that ez will never use shipping
to make money from anyone.
Actually we have an overall loss in shipping like any other small company.

As always we will get to the bottom of this.
tx
d
The clamps were $69 less 10% coupon = $63 + $20 shipping.

(I just noticed the clamp set is back up on the site but now for $10 more and now shipping is over $20)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Minnesota Marty Minnesota Marty is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
Posts: 52
Default

I too have had terrible experience with the company. The customer service is terrible. Great product but terrible customer service. I have started to acquire product on Craigslist from other dissatisfied and frustrated customer. I purchased two saw bases from two guys that could not get the bases to line up with the saw they were using and they read the directions to a "t" and still couldn't figure it out. So, I use the wood block method for aligning the saw base on a saw and I tend to get the bases pretty right on. I am going to keep purchasing the track, clamps and guides and eventually will have to deal with the company to get the parts I need to make things work.
Rockler has been a little bit of a help they at least try and they cannot be experts on everything in their stores.
It's just sad that a very good product has no one supporting the customers.

Marty
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-05-2015, 03:34 AM
sean9c sean9c is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,235
Default

Kinda weird post.
I've had a terrible experience, company has bad customer service, I'm going to buy more and get more committed to that company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota Marty View Post
I too have had terrible experience with the company. The customer service is terrible. Great product but terrible customer service. I have started to acquire product on Craigslist from other dissatisfied and frustrated customer. I purchased two saw bases from two guys that could not get the bases to line up with the saw they were using and they read the directions to a "t" and still couldn't figure it out. So, I use the wood block method for aligning the saw base on a saw and I tend to get the bases pretty right on. I am going to keep purchasing the track, clamps and guides and eventually will have to deal with the company to get the parts I need to make things work.
Rockler has been a little bit of a help they at least try and they cannot be experts on everything in their stores.
It's just sad that a very good product has no one supporting the customers.

Marty
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Dino Dino is offline
Master Carpenter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Edison NJ
Posts: 5,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota Marty View Post
It's just sad that a very good product has no one supporting the customers.

Marty
Hi Marty.

Between training new people, moving the factory, new emails etc...
we did have few CS issues ( few is too many)
I'm sure everything is under control now.

thanks.
__________________
ycf dino
eurekazone.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-05-2015, 12:37 PM
sean9c sean9c is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,235
Default

Where did you move the factory? Still FL?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.