The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Rant, Rate, Rave & Review

Old 07-04-2018, 11:01 AM

Default EurekaZone does not answer emails

I've emailed customer service twice now with no reply. I'm not going to spend another cent on any products. Very iritating!

Does the smart clamp upgrade exist anymore? Temporarily out of stock for how long???
Old 07-05-2018, 05:52 AM

Default EurakaZone Customer Service

Sven,

I agree that Customer Service seem to be on extended leave. I've been waiting for a reply for some time.

Roy
Old 07-05-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I've emailed customer service twice now with no reply. I'm not going to spend another cent on any products. Very iritating!

Does the smart clamp upgrade exist anymore? Temporarily out of stock for how long???
I seem to remember that Dino recently posted that the vendor had lost the tooling to make (some of) the components................
Old 07-05-2018, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomp913 View Post
I seem to remember that Dino recently posted that the vendor had lost the tooling to make (some of) the components................
Lol...wonderful.

Thanks for your help.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:20 AM

I broke my saw base a few days ago. Tried to order online but price comes up in shopping cart $10 more than listed. So, I tried calling. I left two messages after trying to call four times over a couple of days. I hope they're just taking some time off for the holiday. Of course, I doubt many of their customers take much time off.

I have some cabinets to build and customers waiting. If I can't get a new base ASAP to use my UEG, I'll have to go with another method to break down my sheet goods. Maybe I should have bought a spare. Nevertheless, if I have to buy someone else's tool to get the job done... I've been a huge fan for the last few years but when I need to replace a broken tool, I can't afford wait until it's convenient for you.

How hard is it to answer the phone, return a message, communicate?

A few months ago new and improved products, including a new EZ1 or its replacement, were weeks away. (I was waiting to see it with cash in hand.) Now, no one is answering calls.

I can get another brand of tools in a few hours, if need be. They cost more and aren't as "EZ" but time is money.

Is there a problem? Have they laid off the sales team? Having production issues? Is the company in trouble? What's going on?
Old 07-06-2018, 10:44 AM

Hi all,

When I called EZ in mid June to speak to my usual point of contact, I was informed that he was no longer with the company and that some personnel changes have been made. Knowing that was a big deal, I enquired whether EZ was going to be "around" and I was assured that they were.

I know that they are working through some issues, but I have to say that I am a little surprised that emails aren't being answered etc. Also kind of surprised that EZ doesnt seem to be a presence on the forum.

hopefully things will get better soon.
Jim
Old 07-06-2018, 11:22 AM

Default Changes outside EZ are afoot

One issue that I know is causing problems, is the raw goods boom. Yes the tariffs have brought work home to the USA, but the mills all had to restart and in some cases retraining is required. The economy is booming in many ways but suppliers sold down inventory and were not ready for boom. Everyone from grocery stores to lumber yards are facing inadequate supplies to fill orders. Some have been as far as six months out, to fill. The suppliers really want to sell the product but we're totally unprepared to handle a boom.

I know this does not ease your burden any but you are not alone. In my other business, we have the same issues. No one was prepared to grow this much this fast.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:51 PM

Bittersweet

Would be cool if we could buy the cad files to 3d print some of the simpler items (I'm looking at you, UEG brackets...)

*Disclaimer: I know what i'm talking about 50% of the time, every time...
Old 07-09-2018, 10:57 AM

Well, I received my answer this morning.

RE: [Ticket#289-8942] Does anyone work in CUSTOMER SERVICE?
techsupport@eurekazone.com
Today, 7:41 AM
You
i apologize for the wait. We most likely will not carry that product anymore.

Thank you for contacting Eurekazone Customer Support.

Eurekazone appreciates this opportunity to serve you.

I think I'm done purchasing anything else from Eurekazone. I'll make do with what I have for now.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:37 PM

Default Of all the answers!

Of all the answers I have heard out of EZ over these many years, THAT is the worst! EurekaZone Appreciates this opportunity to serve you.!? I can't say what I am really thinking. This defies logic! Don't help a customer, and then tell the customer thanks for the opportunity to be rude!? That is my opinion on the response. It couldn't be Dino authorized. Dino made sure everything was reverse designed do that every customer regardless of when they bought the product, they could get parts, or upgrades. I would ask to speak with Dino himself, or send a registered letter, demanding proper explaination.

I am waiting for a Multi Table top that I paid for. Still waiting! Chirping of the crickets! Must be someone other than Dino throwing monkey wrenches in the works. Dino would never allow this shoddy way of dealing with customers.
That is my opinion on the subject. Yes I too am more than a little annoyed.