The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Clamping Systems

Old 10-27-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMac View Post
The conversion kit is an aftermarket addition that the end user must install. In looking at the installation videos, I was hoping to be able to just outright purchase an EZ1 that is designed with folding legs from the factory.
The whole thing needs to be assembled when you get it, so the only thing you could save is a few bucks but having them remove the original leg pieces. Just call or e-mail them to make a custom package for you. It's right on the web page: Tel:877-681-7955 or customersupport@eurekazone.com
Old 10-29-2016, 07:19 PM

Default Folding leg answer

Sorry! I would have answered earlier, but in the process of moving and much is in disarray.
The EZ1 is available with folding legs as is the Journeyman. Just call the customer support and you will get the answer you need. I have assembled the Journeyman and the EZ1. The EZ1 retrofit kit is an issue as the early manufacturing specs were not as good as the current system, and the retrofit will need to work close with the customer support. I LOVE the new legs on both units. I think they are worth the effort to upgrade if needed and I would not want an EZ1 without the folding legs.

Yes the legs were ready but the web host and marketing company is not helpful and not making the changes as fast as needed. Yes the company is working on solutions but there is much to do and in due time all will be righted.

I do not work for the company and I am not paid to administer the website. I do get to test and help with product development from time to time. I am not paid. I do this because I love the products. Just hang in with the company and it will be worth the effort.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:01 AM

Default Thanks!

Thank you so much for your insights! I appreciate the fact that you help test this stuff out, not for pay, but because you love their products.

I am holding off on the EZ1 until the official folding leg version is available from the factory....It should go together in a smooth manner and I am not having to deal with a situation of a retrofit kit. Dont get me wrong, I am sure the retrofit kit is great, but it is I who would be the weak link in the chain. I would probably have to get a "bigger hammer" and would make a mess of things.

thanks again....looking forward to release of new products.
Jim
Old 05-30-2018, 04:41 PM

Default EZSmart Clamping Table Top

I purchased the EZSmart Clamping Table Top , in September 2016. I have never received the orange no stick base. Also I have asked several times for directions on putting the table together all to no avail. To be fair, I moved across two state lines since I ordered and getting everything and getting to everything has been a trial at the least.

So to my questions -- has anyone mounted the parts in a different type of base other than orange no stick base? Such as melamine laminate on particle board.
I would just keep after the company to get my base, but I was told the product has been dropped.

My other question is regarding the assembly. Does anyone have instructions to assemble the EZSmart Clamping Table Top? I have some projects that need attention and I could really use the top any information on assembly.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:11 PM

Here are the instructions in PDF format

Joe
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EZ SMART Clamping Bench System v14-01.pdf (1.70 MB, 82 views)
Old 05-30-2018, 06:23 PM

Default EZSmart Clamping Table Top manual

Joe: Thank you! That will help a bunch. Do you see the orange base as a big advantage over making my own? Does the base come pre drilled for the tracks?
Old 05-31-2018, 12:02 AM

Default bad to worse

Not only did the orange base plate with the predrilled holes not get in the package, the supports and hardware were not get packed as well. Not sure what I am going to do. I really wanted that package of materials.
Anyone got any ideas? I have the legs but All the rest?????
Old 06-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philb View Post
Not only did the orange base plate with the predrilled holes not get in the package, the supports and hardware were not get packed as well. Not sure what I am going to do. I really wanted that package of materials.
Anyone got any ideas? I have the legs but All the rest?????
Hi Phil.
We will try to find a solution .
will reply to your email.
thanks
dino