The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > The Track Saw Forum > Power Benches

Old 06-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Banned

I saw one thing, that I was worried might confuse someone new to the system, but since no one here has mentioned it, I figure they will find the EZ site and their way here. (if not, maybe a future video, of just the different parts, would be helpful, especially with our abreviation use).

So a company is taking over production, or fully taking over? Is the move to SC out, or is that where they are?

Also, what about the original, center connector extrusion, that you use for the reference fence, is it going back into production, or what method would you recommend for those of us who don't have it? (edge of plywood, UHMW, etc?)
Old 06-08-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Bruce, Do you think that we will make a new version and force
our costumers to keep buying?

I will post pictures how to get all the benefits of the ez one
without spending a dime.

Please, have some trust here.
A very nice, large and good company is going to take over the ez product line.
I can't continue the "killing" of myself every day.
They agreed to continue treating all our costumers the same way.
No rip offs here. Now or in the future.
To answer your first question, 'no'. Anyone following this forum at all knows your customers are treated fairly. I've only been watching the forum about six months but it seems like years in terms of the product development and innovation you've achieved and what I've learned. It's been fun and informative, and I know it will continue. I'm anxious to see your new pictures and videos - they keep getting better and more helpful. I'm always looking for better ways to use the equipment or enhance my abilities and you find ways to deliver.

The only funny thing is that "large, nice and good" aren't normally terms used to describe companies. I hope your personality and sense of innovation don't get lost in the transition.
Bruce
Old 06-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post

The only funny thing is that "large, nice and good" aren't normally terms used to describe companies. I hope your personality and sense of innovation don't get lost in the transition.
Bruce
Bruce, Three of the largest companies tried to stop the DWC by offering
a "non questions asked" buyout. That was before we even started production.

This time is different. We need help and they like to have our help
to continue the same path of innovation that is beneficial to our society.
They are Innovators and they have what it takes
to make ez a household name. What more we can ask???
Old 06-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Moderator - Cabinet Making

The actions Dino is discussing in this thread will insure his dream lives on. He wants to see the young people have the opportunity to learn to use their hands in school and not just learn computers. The EZ system is perfect for school woodworking shops. So many have given so much to insure that EZ lives.

Personally, I've been involved with the EZ for years in a volunteer status and Dino has asked me to accept a position as Product Development Coordinator in the new company.

One thing I've always enjoyed about EZ is we're always looking ahead for something better. Even as the EZ One goes on sale, we're looking at how we can make it better. Dino enjoys making the best better.

Burt

Last edited by Burt; 06-08-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Stevenson View Post
I saw one thing, that I was worried might confuse someone new to the system, but since no one here has mentioned it, I figure they will find the EZ site and their way here. (if not, maybe a future video, of just the different parts, would be helpful, especially with our abreviation use).

So a company is taking over production, or fully taking over? Is the move to SC out, or is that where they are?

Also, what about the original, center connector extrusion, that you use for the reference fence, is it going back into production, or what method would you recommend for those of us who don't have it? (edge of plywood, UHMW, etc?)
Hi Randal.
The new company is going to fully help eurekazone...whatever it takes.
What I like about this move is that we have a common goal.
To bring woodworking up to date.
There is no reason for 36.000 accidents every year and there is no excuse to allow the closing of wood-shops in the schools and elsewhere.

The old/new connector is coming back soon.
We have enough to make parts for the ez-one and soon
we will post it in the site.
thanks
Old 06-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Bob F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Bruce, Do you think that we will make a new version and force
our costumers to keep buying?

I will post pictures how to get all the benefits of the ez one
without spending a dime.

Please, have some trust here.
A very nice, large and good company is going to take over the ez product line.
I can't continue the "killing" of myself every day.
They agreed to continue treating all our costumers the same way.
No rip offs here. Now or in the future.

Dino My Friend,

Are you leaving and selling EZ?

When will this happen?

I had plans to make a trip to EZ in NJ sometime this summer and pick up the SSRK and get some pointers from you. I just can't believe you won't be apart of EZ anymore.

Please let us know what your plans are.

Best To You
Bob F.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
Dino My Friend,

Are you leaving and selling EZ?

Bob, I asked for help and I got it.
This is good for the future

When will this happen?

Bob. Remember my post asking for help?
It started the same day.

I had plans to make a trip to EZ in NJ sometime this summer and pick up the SSRK and get some pointers from you. I just can't believe you won't be apart of EZ anymore.

Please let us know what your plans are.

Best To You
Bob F.
Here is the best part. We always are going to be part of ez.
Only better without any production and marketing problems.
I was never good in sales and the ez team stays in place.

Have you seen Burt's and Dik's new signatures?

Quote:
Burt Waddell, Product Development Coordinator

eurekazone inc.
smart tools for smart people

Last edited by Dino; 06-08-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:32 PM

I loved the video by Core 77. They do excellent work and I am looking forward to more videos.

I am really excited about the future of EZ and have never found myself as invested in any product or concept as I am in EZ and DWC. I am happy for you Dino that you are getting to see your dreams realized and to have a huge burden off your shoulders. My local high school is one of those that is eliminating their shop classes. I just had a thought that I need to spread the word to them about the EZ way. I hate to see the beneficial things about schools get cut (art, music, shop) as they keep the sports programs chugging along (not that sports aren't beneficial in some way...they just don't offer in my opinion anything as constructive in the way art, music, and shop do).

I am glad to be part of EZ (in my own little way) and this great community that is allowing woodworking to transcend to a new and greater level.

Hats off to everyone!

Joe
Old 06-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Master Carpenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitejacket View Post
I loved the video by Core 77. They do excellent work and I am looking forward to more videos.

I am really excited about the future of EZ and have never found myself as invested in any product or concept as I am in EZ and DWC. I am happy for you Dino that you are getting to see your dreams realized and to have a huge burden off your shoulders. My local high school is one of those that is eliminating their shop classes. I just had a thought that I need to spread the word to them about the EZ way. I hate to see the beneficial things about schools get cut (art, music, shop) as they keep the sports programs chugging along (not that sports aren't beneficial in some way...they just don't offer in my opinion anything as constructive in the way art, music, and shop do).

I am glad to be part of EZ (in my own little way) and this great community that is allowing woodworking to transcend to a new and greater level.

Hats off to everyone!

Joe
Joe,
You're 100% correct.
Nothing better to build a positive personality than working with your hands and MAKE something. I remember my son coming back from the wood shop
and I was very proud of the stuff that he made at school.
I was a happy father and he was a happy kid.
Now, without the wood shop...forget about it.
Depression...computer games and wondering about the future.
WE ( society) are at fault here.
We don't like to invest few dimes to stop something that we're paying billions every years to push it...out of sight.

I got to go, I don't want to go any deeper.

thanks Joe and please, do what you just said.
Tell your local school and offer them 50% off.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:27 PM

Dino (and the rest of the EZ crew): congrats on your merger and I wish you all the best; it'll be interesting to see where this goes. Speaking of, when do we get to find out who this mystery company is? (Not that I'm impatient or anything )