The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > EurekaZone Forum > EZ Specials

Old 02-27-2015, 09:55 PM

Question Eurekazone Info

New to forum and have some questions. I'll begin with, I've seen EZSmart items on Amazon, Walmart and Rockler. Has this company expanded, or has it always sold through outlets like these?
Old 02-27-2015, 10:10 PM

Recent expansion
Old 02-27-2015, 10:12 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Eurekazone has been expanding into the retail market over the past year. Most notably is the presence of Eurekazone in Rockler stores and online. They are also present in Woodcraft. There are certain to be more retailers over the next year. I have been a Eurekazone user for over 5 years and it has been exciting to see the growth that has occurred. Be sure to also follow the Eurekazone Facebook, if you are into that, as announcements about sales and products are made there before they make it to the forum.

There are lots of knowledgeable EZ users here so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Joe
Old 02-28-2015, 09:21 AM

Thanks for the replies. Another question . . . Has the quality been maintained through the expansion, or did they have to sacrifice quality for quantity? I was leaning heavily toward this product over the other similar ones, but was a little taken back when I saw it available from Walmart. I don't usually associate high quality with Walmart. Am I over thinking this?
Old 02-28-2015, 10:27 AM

I'm wondering if WalMart is now allowing 3rd party online sellers. I see "From Tonzof" in the upper left of the page, making me thinking WalMart itself is not selling it directly.

RED, where in Oklahoma are you located?
Old 02-28-2015, 02:36 PM

Roy

You're right, Walmart may not actually be selling the items.

I'm in Norman. Love the snow, hate the summers!
Old 03-01-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED View Post
Roy

You're right, Walmart may not actually be selling the items.

I'm in Norman. Love the snow, hate the summers!
Red,

If you'd like to see a few of the products in action, I'd be glad to show what I have (on a warm, snow free weekend). While I'm not a guru like others here, I do have a few years of experience and have adapted a couple of the products to work for other things. I have a bunch of track and some of nearly every extrusion, a B300 bridge, Ultimate Edge Guide, and the Super Smart Routing Kit, three different types of saw bases to include the current one; also a couple DIY work tables/support/cutting systems.

If you're interested, PM me with your contact information.

Roy
Old 08-28-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the replies. Another question . . . Has the quality been maintained through the expansion, or did they have to sacrifice quality for quantity? I was leaning heavily toward this product over the other similar ones, but was a little taken back when I saw it available from Walmart. I don't usually associate high quality with Walmart. Am I over thinking this?
Eurekazone has actually improved quality on the aluminum extrusions by resourcing to a new US based extruder, implementing improved processes, controls and equipment. No short cuts are taken
Old 09-19-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_okc View Post
Red,

If you'd like to see a few of the products in action, I'd be glad to show what I have (on a warm, snow free weekend). While I'm not a guru like others here, I do have a few years of experience and have adapted a couple of the products to work for other things. I have a bunch of track and some of nearly every extrusion, a B300 bridge, Ultimate Edge Guide, and the Super Smart Routing Kit, three different types of saw bases to include the current one; also a couple DIY work tables/support/cutting systems.

If you're interested, PM me with your contact information.

Roy
Quote:
New to forum and have some questions. I'll begin with, I've seen EZSmart items on Amazon, Walmart and Rockler. Has this company expanded, or has it always sold through outlets like these?
Eurekazone does not sell to Walmart directly or have any relationship with them. You can find EZSmart products in Rockler, Woodcraft, Lee Valley and a number of web only locations like Home Depot.com, Sears.com etc