The Track Saw Forum  

Go Back   The Track Saw Forum > Applications > Cabinet Making

Old 12-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Moderator - Cabinet Making

Mike,

That is a beautiful kitchen and best of all your wife is happy with it! There is a special feeling of accomplishment when you make something like that for your home. Our house is something like 90% furniture I have made.

Again, congratulations on a job well done!

Burt
Old 12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Moderator - Cabinet Making

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Goetzke View Post
Thanks John. I remember Dino was going to build an EZ-Kitchen for everyone to see how easy it could be done. Well I beat him to it and it's probably a better testimonial for his tools that a non-pro could build precise cabinets with them.

Mike
I think Dino had in mind to do a complete documentation of how to build a kitchen. He was going to show all of the procedures from dado's making doors and trim.

Your kitchen is probably a higher trim level than Dino was planning to do. Hopefully he can do the kitchen in his new shop in Fl.

Burt
Old 12-30-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Goetzke View Post
Thanks John. I remember Dino was going to build an EZ-Kitchen for everyone to see how easy it could be done. Well I beat him to it and it's probably a better testimonial for his tools that a non-pro could build precise cabinets with them.

Mike
Well Mike looks like pro work for sure not a cheap reno there but you doing it yourself I'm sure saved you a bunch.
There are two areas like kitchen and bath where they really soak people.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:40 AM

Fantastic job Mike!!
Old 09-06-2013, 11:06 AM

Well dude!you a great job in according to me all the kitchen cabinets have made of wood and aluminium taps have attached with the aluminium sink especially for water purposes,So if any body wants to share any information about it then please share me buddy????????
Old 02-17-2017, 12:56 PM

Default Panel Raising

These are beautiful cabinets. I noticed you still used a router table to make your raised panels. I am wondering if it is possible to use the SSRK with a 3 1/2 inch panel raising bit?

I need to upgrade my old router table. If I buy the EZ 1 and SSRK system I would like to eliminate the need for a router table. If i can do rasied panles with the SSRK safely that would be great.

Anyone have experience with this? Thanks
Old 02-22-2017, 02:26 PM

Default Raised Panels with SSRK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsk View Post
These are beautiful cabinets. I noticed you still used a router table to make your raised panels. I am wondering if it is possible to use the SSRK with a 3 1/2 inch panel raising bit?

I need to upgrade my old router table. If I buy the EZ 1 and SSRK system I would like to eliminate the need for a router table. If i can do rasied panles with the SSRK safely that would be great.

Anyone have experience with this? Thanks
Welcome to the forum.

Horizontal raised panels can be done with the SSRK. Burt had post on it but, the photos are gone.

See this link for a discussion http://tracksawforum.com/showthread....t=raised+panel
Old 02-23-2017, 11:33 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for this link and information. This is what I was looking for. It helps me confirm I made the right decision to go with the EZ 1 Max and SSRK